Line up times on the website

Guest ar1

Last year I remember that on the official website, when you clicked on a band's name along with their details it listed their appearance time.

Does anyone remember if this was added to the site nearer the event or are they trying to do a V fest on us and try and bully everyone in to buying extortionatly priced programmes?

I think also seeing that Vodafone are one of the main sponsors there will be an official R&L iphone app provided by them which will have all the stage times for each day on it, as seeing as how they also did ones for IOW and Download when they were sponsoring those two, plus Orange did one for Glastonbury as they were one of the main sponsors there so the chances are very high..not sure if they also did them for Android as well..it was also free as well which was a bonus

Also up until last year they normally did the programme and the stage times laminate thingy (sorry its sunday morning & mind isn't thinking straight at all :D:):lol: lol ) combined for £7 which was pretty reasonable compared to what V Festival did where you had to buy both (well from the last time I went there it was done like that) but last year they had no programme at all and had just the stage times laminate thingy that you wore over your neck for £6 or £7

Edited by Reading Local

Also up until last year they normally did the programme and the stage times laminate thingy (sorry its sunday morning & mind isn't thinking straight at all :D:):lol: lol ) combined for £7 which was pretty reasonable compared to what V Festival did where you had to buy both (well from the last time I went there it was done like that) but last year they had no programme at all and had just the stage times laminate thingy that you wore over your neck for £6 or £7