£99 tickets for RockNess 2012

Guest Gothenburg83

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I go the email as well. After last year I was temted to give Rockness the boot but I had an amazing time this year so I'll definately be taking them up on the offer. The only issue is you don't have long to decide but i'm just gonna take up the payment plan.

Money is a bit of an issue at the moment with me. Payment plan is good and all but I have a lot on in August.

Also don't know where i will be living next year and not convinced on buying before the line-up is released. There is a danger I may be just getting it because £99 +bf isn't a lot to hang out in a field with mates, see some bands and have a laugh.

Not a bad thing, but for the same money I could have a laugh with mates in a different field and see bands I might actually want to see.

Edited by theampersanddevil

I got the link for the tickets this morning. You can buy up to 6 tickets with each link which is a bonus.

Just curious though, I went vip this year and was thinking about doing that again next year. If I did the payment plan does anyone know what the deal would be with upgrading to vip nearer the time? I thought that it would just be the case of paying the £50ish to upgrade like last year but have heard that if you want to upgrade you have to pay the full difference which would be about £100?

Any info would be appreciated :)

I got the link for the tickets this morning. You can buy up to 6 tickets with each link which is a bonus.

Just curious though, I went vip this year and was thinking about doing that again next year. If I did the payment plan does anyone know what the deal would be with upgrading to vip nearer the time? I thought that it would just be the case of paying the £50ish to upgrade like last year but have heard that if you want to upgrade you have to pay the full difference which would be about £100?

Any info would be appreciated :)

Got my link today as well. I'm going for the payment plan. I'll pay £50.49 now and then 2 £33 payments which is great. £116.49 in total, what are prices usually for the 3 day camping tickets? T in the Park should really do a payment plan.