Chemical Brothers on Saturday

Guest Chicken Madras

Hello, long time lurker new poster here. Absolutely loved the festival this year, been going since 1997, missed a few in that time but well and truely got the bug again, gutted it's another two year wait but ah well. Anyway, would anyone know where I can acquire the full set from the Chemical Brothers from Saturday? BBC didn't show the entire set and I'm still buzzing off it. Cheers in advance

I...wish...you...luck...my friend.

Whilst the Beeb probably records the set in its entirety, the likelihood of getting any greasy mitts on the whole set hasnt ever really happened before.

The setlist is listed on the BBC Glasto website but only has 31.55 of the show from Horsepower to Don't Think. I would love to get hold of an audio/full video but its wishful thinking. At least we had more tracks shown this year than in 07. Thankful for that.

Here's hoping eh? :D

I...wish...you...luck...my friend.

Whilst the Beeb probably records the set in its entirety, the likelihood of getting any greasy mitts on the whole set hasnt ever really happened before.

The setlist is listed on the BBC Glasto website but only has 31.55 of the show from Horsepower to Don't Think. I would love to get hold of an audio/full video but its wishful thinking. At least we had more tracks shown this year than in 07. Thankful for that.

Here's hoping eh? :D

Anyone know/notice what time the show finally finished by?

We hoofed off by 11.45pm to get along to the SL gates. I know we left not long after Believe and according to the setlist there were at least 5 tunes after that.

Usually I would say no chance but there is a slim chance this year, since ZDF have been showing large amounts of glasto, not sure what they have shown or what they have rights to show, but its worth keeping your eye out on some of the foreign sites

there is a 31 minute version out (not the best quality at the moment), but better versions should appear over the next week or two

dvdconcertth

&

kigonjiro

are good search terms

It was a fairly similar set to the same one of 2007 into 2010 but it had some differences. But...yes...pretty much. Hence why I was a bit disappointed and didnt get as much as a buzz from it as I would have liked. BUT watching it back on Iplayer with volume ridiculously loud was good. And this year's version of Starguitar is pretty :D I was bouncing round my living room quite suitably earlier gutted I cant go to Wireless on Saturday to 'Do It Again' :rolleyes: