Any body going from Brighton?

Guest donshakey

Sorry I went big lemon in 2009 and I loved the vibe and the coach staff, letting us piss, taking a photo of us taking a piss in the hedge because of the traffic... encouraging us to go to a near by pub and wait for the bus. BUT I cannot risk 2009s traffic jam without toilets again so I went for the non eco option and took the traditional BPEC coaches ;)

You can smell the chip fat in traffic and if the windows are open but it's not that bad at all!

If this makes me a bad man, then so be it! But to counter act this I'll blow up a range rover on the way to the festival!

Edited by Yesiamaduck

Bahah can't say I blame you after that, the thought of both breakdowns and terrible traffic issues has crossed my mind but I'm too chilled out to get bothered if it happens! (and maybe just too skint to get the posh toilet coach anyway ;) )

Touchwood traffic will be fine this year but if not...well, no doubt i would see 'peeing in a bush' as just another strange glasto experience :P

Actually I would probably just be grateful for the shelter of a bush at all..a wide open field next to the road could be a bit problematic!

Bahah can't say I blame you after that, the thought of both breakdowns and terrible traffic issues has crossed my mind but I'm too chilled out to get bothered if it happens! (and maybe just too skint to get the posh toilet coach anyway ;) )

Touchwood traffic will be fine this year but if not...well, no doubt i would see 'peeing in a bush' as just another strange glasto experience :P

Actually I would probably just be grateful for the shelter of a bush at all..a wide open field next to the road could be a bit problematic!