Access to fresh water for Campervan

Guest streetdaddy

Fresh water is available in the campervan fields, the stand pipes are the push and hold type taps which are fine for filling up a 20 litre barrel but you wont be able to fill up your main water tank with it. Think they have sorted the low pressure problems this year with the new reservoirs ? hope so.

I'm in the West Campervan field and wondering if there's access to fresh water there?

Also can anyone suggest a service station on the way from London to Glasto, preferably closer to Glasto, where I can fill up my water tank?

im buying an aquaroll, 40litre for this purpose. We hired a motorhome last year and filled up on the way to V Fest at a service station, it took for ever and the water didnt taste great so we will be filling up when we get on site. Although if I were you mate I'd get an aquaroll or the like rather than a collapsible carrier unless you are Hercules!

im buying an aquaroll, 40litre for this purpose. We hired a motorhome last year and filled up on the way to V Fest at a service station, it took for ever and the water didnt taste great so we will be filling up when we get on site. Although if I were you mate I'd get an aquaroll or the like rather than a collapsible carrier unless you are Hercules!