Beat Herder

Guest SharonStoned

Weirdigans will be there, up the top of the Stone Circle Field (aka Lazy Meadow).

We'll be presenting a brand new, very sparkly addition to our usual yummy cafe fare and magic chill-out carpets...

The new sideshow is a bit of a secret so I shan't spill all the beans here, but head up to Weirdigans for shiny surprises, solar sounds and cheeky treats freely shared at random intervals!! ;)

Guest Flip

Weirdigans will be there, up the top of the Stone Circle Field (aka Lazy Meadow).

We'll be presenting a brand new, very sparkly addition to our usual yummy cafe fare and magic chill-out carpets...

The new sideshow is a bit of a secret so I shan't spill all the beans here, but head up to Weirdigans for shiny surprises, solar sounds and cheeky treats freely shared at random intervals!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

hoping this doesn't sell out before midweek - we're waiting on a couple to get their wages sorted.

i'd be gutted to miss it, the line-up's class.

we've got gottwood as a back up though, so that'll soften the blow.

Edited by greg1999

wow - that was a lot of fun, wasn't it?

particularly enjoyed Dreadzone, Neville Staple, Horace Andy - and general barminess in the very cool Toiltrees area.

wish I could go back to Friday night - and do it all again.

Also, would have preferred it if Craig Chalres had played somewhere a bit bigger (I thought toiltrees would have been brilliant) - cos the WMC was RAMMED!!

Does anyone know what this festival does with early birds etc... can see another trip up north next yr.

Guest Flip

Always special, always surprises, never under-delivers!! Shame we didn't arrange a beer or 3 [beef Hurdler was lush]!! Must try harder :P

Si - Early birds sometime in April, they last about an hour or lesss normally. ;)

Afro Celts as the sun dipped on the Sunday was incredible!!