Clashfinder 2011

Guest halvin

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have followed instructions to print, however, the red highhlighted boxes do not have any band names printed in them, ant ideas how to solve this. i have used Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox both with the same result. I have checked print background colour and images.

Halvin

I see the clashfinder status is 'Print if you have to'. Given the stage times are all published what is it that you are waiting for before we 'Av at it' ? Giving us the names of the special guests :rolleyes:

Cheers

Great work as ever. Many thanks

Is it just the boxes highlighted red? That seems odd. Can you post a link to your clashfinder so I can have a look?

Hmm... it looks like Safari and Chrome aren't happy printing things that are scaled to a percentage of the page. I'm sure they were working last time I tried it. Maybe the browsers have been updated. I'll have a look for a workaround but I don't feel too hopeful at the moment.

I've just printed that to a pdf and it seems to have worked OK:

cfPrint.png

Is it just the highlighted boxes (Two Door Cinema Club etc) or is it all boxes? Do you get the times along the top? What about stage names? Page titles? Footers? Are they all there?

Edited by strummerjoe

Yeah, i get everything but the bands names that are printed in red highlighted boxes. It worked fine before the last update. apologies the times and stages do not appear I have tried to print to pdf, i don't know how to paste the image but the printed page did have marks in the box and where the stage and times are but not any thing readable

I have used a pdf print programme, the print scale is 100% , Obviously I am doing something wrong, I can read the print preview page but not the printed page in the boxes , i can read the stage info on the page that I have printed but not the stage info in the margins ! under the highlighed boxes which appears to be the same size print as the band names that are printed in the red boxes on

Just to give a bit of a warning I think some stages are out-of-date at the moment. I just spoke to the Junkyard Scientists who say they are playing on Thursday, Small World Stage 7pm and they said even though its not on the official Glastonbury times (they have someone else down as playing) it IS going ahead and the lists given out at the moment are out-of-date.

I can remember there being a page a few years back on clash finder that showed you instructions on how to print it out, cut it and then i would fit into the free guardian lanyard you got when you got into the festival. Does anyone have a link to this page?

Thanks for everything, Halvin ;)

Last night I got a nice surprise when a mate passed me the clashfinder perfectly printed on A3 and rolled up in a tube- I'm having amazing fun filling in my glasto schedule the old fashioned way with a load of highlighter pens :lol:

Great work halvin, as ever.