Kennels

Guest stompy13

Hello all,

I'm travelling up from Barcelona with my two dogs to attend the festival and visit family etc. Can anyone recommend some good dog kennels near the festival site so that I won't have to worry about my 'kids' while I'm enjoying myself for the weekend.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

I'm travelling up from Barcelona with my two dogs to attend the festival and visit family etc. Can anyone recommend some good dog kennels near the festival site so that I won't have to worry about my 'kids' while I'm enjoying myself for the weekend.

Cheers

Hi Stompy

I'm guessing you know about the rabies, tick and tapeworm requirements of the pet passports and all that? Real name PeTS or Pet Travel Scheme, if you want info on this or quarantine kennels check the DEFRA website: http://ww2.defra.gov.uk/wildlife-pets/pets/travel/ though if you want general kennelling for dogs that don't need quarantine they may be able to help too, see the helpline number, or they will email / write within a month. Bear in mind though that both types of kennel are private, nothing to do with DEFRA, so they may not be able to give info on general kennelling. I'm sure there will be some in the Dorset area or nearby though. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers for the reply. Yes, I've got all the jabs, pills, passports under control. The dogs have got more papers than me! It was just normal 'holiday' kennels that I was looking for. I've found some addresses, but I was just wandering if anybody had any personal experience of the local ones. All the best, Stompy

Thanks a lot for your reply. I've just sent a message to Gaydogs to see about avaliability etc. so hopefully I can get my kids booked in for the weekend. Slowly getting the road trip up and running :D