Tickets On Sale Now!

Guest weebluesmartie

I was nervous I wouldn't get any (as everyone seems to want Eminem Day tickets)

but got thru straight away on Ticketmaster Ireland. That sites a gem last year when Take That made all the ticket sites crash, they were only site that worked.

I managed to get two weekend camping tickets for stafford via ticketline. All the other sites seemed to be taking ages but ticketline was fine. Never used them before today, but they were on the Vfestival homepage as an authorised reseller so I guess they must be ok.

Got throught on Ticketmaster and it decided to say I had multiple windows open and to try again, when clearly I didn't have multiple windows open and I tried again it did the same then they were sold out, looks like I've missed out then.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one thinking that! Although at least on the ticketline site they do say that it can take up to 24hrs to receive confirmation during busy periods, and I do have a print off of my booking and customer references so hopefully everything went through ok...

I'm concerned now as I got through on seetickets and ordered 2 tickets then tried again a bit after, just out of curiosity if tickets were still available and got through again only the page where you put in number of tickets wanted/card details etc looked different!

Probably panicing over nothing, but...!