Predictions

Guest 5head

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic news about We Are Scientists, absolutely amazing live act and the banter between songs is cracking. Really hopin eFest is right about DJ Yoda as well, always enjoy his live sets and i really hope he does the VJ Show again.

Given today's TiTP announcements I don't think the following will be too much off the mark:

A-Trak, CSS, Cut Copy, Death From Above 1979, Delphic, Fenech-Soler, Klaxons, Magnetic Man, Monarchy, Phoenix, Sleigh Bells, The Twelves, Temper Trap.

Outside bet: Feeder, Jamie XX, Razorlight, TV on the Radio.

CORRECTION: Cut copy Defo not playing... They are across the pond that weekend!

Edited by skateboardc

Cut Copy is a good shout, that new album Zonoscope is incredible (they're playing The Arches next week actually). I would make an awful mess of my pants at work on Thursday if DFA1979 were to be announced, better take a spare pair! Phoenix too actually.

I'm hoping for The Drums, Best Coast and I think Tiga is long overdue an appearance at RockNess. :)