campervan ticket stress

Guest demelzanoo

hello all

I thought i would get in nice and early this year! My prolem is this....

We are stuarding again this year but we want to have our base in the campervan field, BUT....and heres the bummer.... i cant buy a campervan ticket unless i have purchased a weekend ticket!... My stuarding payment is a weekend ticket...you see my dilema!!

Sooooo, if anyone knows how i can get a CV ticket, or if anyone wants to sell me one i would be eternally grateful! im asking now, because last year people hiked the prices up so high it was just mean.

Last year we ended up parking and kipping in our vw in the car park... kind of misses out on the festival vibe :(

If anyone can help?

peace out xxx

No one can buy a Campervan ticket this time around until after they've paid off the balance of their weekend ticket. So none will be on available until April next year.

Not sure what you do about getting one if you are stewarding though. I suggest you contact the people you are stewarding through (Oxfam perhaps?) to find out. If you get your Campervan ticket though you'll be put into the top of the field looking down on Pedestrian Gate C and so will have the shortest walk as that's where the staff Campervan field is.