Yellow Camp

Guest Electricityscape

Basically a group of people we know are camping in Yellow this year and some of our group are wondering wether to camp with them or not.

... the issue being i've heard some things about Yellow camp, chavs, pricks, shit hole etc etc etc. Is it really as bad as that?

So is it just best to stay clear of it?

You know, whenever I was trying to decide way back when in March to get tickets to Leeds I asked on here about the different campsites and which one was the best, etc - and funnily enough I've noticed that in all the time I've been coming here, the words 'Yellow Bubble Camping' have never been mentioned in any of these 'advice threads'.

Perhaps there's a very good and simple reason for this.

As a seasoned veteran, do you feel reluctant to say things like this in case people like chavs and various other assorted w*nker-types stumble across your posts and think 'hm, let's go there'?

It's a bit like Dawn of the Dead, isn't it? I mean, you stumble across a great place to camp but, reap the rewards of being in a great spot, then bikers show up, open up the doors for the zombies and your utopia is gone.

well every year i've camped somewere different like i first yr i camped near funfair in 04 (haah never again) 05- yellow bubble, yeah was oreet, but not that friendly, 06-orange yeah was oreet :) and i missed out a few years and last year was 09 was blue valley and tbh i met some the soundest people there camped next to us, infact we still keep in touch with them now and me and my friend camping with the same lot, to be fair i think just depends who camps were and vareys each year :) Xxx