BLINK 182 LIVE

Guest 100borrowedfilms

Glad to hear they're good live at the moment, the videos of their performance at Reading previously didn't sound too good. My cousin went to the Glasgow gig and said within 2 songs into the set she knew it was the best gig she'd been too. I'm still personally a bit worried what they'll sound like.

Glad to hear they're good live at the moment, the videos of their performance at Reading previously didn't sound too good. My cousin went to the Glasgow gig and said within 2 songs into the set she knew it was the best gig she'd been too. I'm still personally a bit worried what they'll sound like.

It’s definitely reassuring that they seem to be tighter live. I’ve heard horror stories of Tom Delonge’s vocals live from mates who saw him get booed off when A&A supported the Foo’s. I’ve been listening to the greatest hits & am getting a bit more enthused at the prospect of seeing them, my mates are all casual fans too so I don’t think they would’ve wanted to hang around if they sounded shit.

I was at the gig last night and it was top notch from start to finish! The crowd were well up for it which obviously helped matters greatly! I suppose that's what 6 years away can do though! Was already looking forward too seeing them at areasing, but that's been cranked up after last nights show!

Anyone worrying about how they will sound live can relax, it's gonna be brilliant

i am so stoked about seeing them again... i never thought id get another chance... i hope they play more of a best of set than concentrating on self tited... id love to here some gems like dick lips, vouyer, josie, carousel and m&m's again... they have not played them for years

i am so stoked about seeing them again... i never thought id get another chance... i hope they play more of a best of set than concentrating on self tited... id love to here some gems like dick lips, vouyer, josie, carousel and m&m's again... they have not played them for years

Setlist:

1. Dumpweed

2. Feeling This

3. The Rock Show

4. What's My Age Again?

5. I Miss You

6. Stay Together For The Kids

7. Down

8. Always

9. Stockholm Syndrome

10. First Date

11. Man Overboard

12. Don't Leave Me

13. Not Now

14. All The Small Things

15. Reckless Abandon

16. Josie

17. Anthem Part 2

----Encore----

*Travis Solo*

18. Carousel

19. Dammit

Setlist:

1. Dumpweed

2. Feeling This

3. The Rock Show

4. What's My Age Again?

5. I Miss You

6. Stay Together For The Kids

7. Down

8. Always

9. Stockholm Syndrome

10. First Date

11. Man Overboard

12. Don't Leave Me

13. Not Now

14. All The Small Things

15. Reckless Abandon

16. Josie

17. Anthem Part 2

----Encore----

*Travis Solo*

18. Carousel

19. Dammit

Somebody said it before, but just to reiterate....

The clip of First Date is from the gig in Aberdeen, which I was at. Tom sung basically the whole song in a completely stupid voice, Mark was laughing at him etc. At the end of the song, he said something like "hey, did you like how I sung that song like a deaf kid?!". So that was basically the worst song/clip anybody could have put up. They were absolutely awesome, really tight, and a great set. You are in for a treat folks.

yeah, to base them live off that video of First Date is totally unfair and stupid. When I saw someone post that video I put my head in my hands, because I knew that everyone would base it off that video which he sang stupidly on purpose. Like the post above says, they were very tight and sounded incredible. I for one cannot wait for when I get to see them again at Leeds. I'll fight my way to the barrier again :P