Urinating Against Fences/Hedges

Guest thetashkentterror

sorry, but totally disagree.

100% of females are able to use the loos provided (well I did not see any females pissing in the hedge) but a noticeable percentage of men are not??????????

I think it's about time some men stop being lazy and childish and use the numerous facilities provided

I saw a turd in the urinals next to john peel tent now thats lazy!!

The ditches and hedges around the John Peel stage have been used regularly as latrines by people that can't be bothered to walk for a few minutes, yes that includes females.

However, watching the odd person fall in the ditch because the path is wet with their own piss is funny :P

seeing blokes INSIDE the urinals pissing on the floor was very much a wtf moment?!

Still, when I went to TITP i saw a bird taking a dump against a fence right in a main area in full view of everyone, never seen anything that minging at Glastonbury! And the amount of people at Download who piss in cups...

On the Friday night we saw loads of blokes by the hedge near the Queens Head. They had to walk past the longdrops and the urinals to get to the hedge, it might be understandable if there was a queue but I walked straight to a fairly clean longdrop straight away (ane there are toilets on the other side too). There were 5 stewards stood chatting on the bridge near the QH so I asked if they could do something and they just said we have green police to sort that out and just agreed with me that it was bad. Surely with 5 of them one could have walked over and shouted something to at least drew attention to stop others doing it. People probably were just so pissed they assumed the toilets were full if people were pissing in the hedge.

Saying that it wasn't as bad as when I stood next to a bloke in the Glade who got his c*ck out to piss in a cup at 3pm in the afternoon. Nasty.

Edited by Emmabear

We were stood at the right-hand edge of the Pyramid when Muse were on, and I'd say maybe 30 guys jumped over the benches & went against the hedge right behind us - a 2 minute walk from the urinals?! Cheers for that boys!

And considering that during the day the area under the trees there was the only shaded bit, I did feel a bit sorry for the unsuspecting people sitting there the day after.

People were also stupid enough to throw rubbish in the urinals which caused blockages, which in turn caused the plastic to warp once it became full of urine. Alas that meant constant flows pouring onto the ground and reducing the amount of space to urinate....... Lets face it, most (but not all...) people didn't want to add to the problem or get it on their feet and less room to go means more people peeing in the bushes or elsewhere.

I've just remembered something - I went into a urinal and one of them was warped and MASSIVELY overflowing. Thankfully me and my friends were in the next one, and some 'hilarious' c**tS decided to kick the really overflowing one from the outside. Obviously I missed the resultant spill, but the guys next to me weren't so impressed.

Nice one lads, you funny Arseholes...

I was camped next to a hedge in the Dairy Ground (in an attempt to get some shade from the sun) and couldn't believe the lazy shites that used the hedge as their regular toilet every morning. One woman tried to use her shepee thingy in the ditch and when she got bladder shy cos we were all watching made such a song and dance about it. Her future hubby then had to get into said ditch with her, hold a towel round and help her squat down. All the time she kept shouting "I can't believe you're going to hear me pee, don't watch me, don't listen"...lazy cow she should have walked to the loos or used her shepee in a lenor bottle in her tent like the rest of us!! Rant over, promise!

sorry, but totally disagree.

100% of females are able to use the loos provided (well I did not see any females pissing in the hedge) but a noticeable percentage of men are not??????????

I think it's about time some men stop being lazy and childish and use the numerous facilities provided

I only did it once, when i was busting from all the water / cider i had been drinking. My bladder seemed to burst at the same time people where leaving the Pyramid stage so i couldn't fight my way through without the risk of pee'ing my pants. therefore last resort had to go against the bush near the purple flags.....i did feel bad as there were people sat behind me.

Sorry!

Instant eviction would be incredibly harsh. I saw a few guys going against the fence near where we were camped. It was in the morning, when there was a 30min q for the portaloos and the nearest urinals were 20mins walk away. Not ideal but understandable. More campsite urinals would probably have prevented it.

Glasto doesn't really have a problem with this compared to some other festivals.