Ticket swap ( female for male ticket )

Guest drumski

Hi, I have come to ask you about your help regarding a ticket.

One of my friend's has recently split with his longterm girlfriend and he's got her ticket for glastonbury. Another one of our friends wants to go but he isn't sure about making the journey down to glastonbury without the guarantee of getting in, especially when using a female ticket as a 24 year old guy.

Is there anybody on these forums who needs a female ticket who has a male ticket to swap for it? Or is it worth selling the ticket on ebay for face value and keeping our fingers crossed?

if he shaves, very very closely, and he maybe puts on a bit of makeup, does his eyebrow, make some fake boobs out of something he might get away with it. after all, whos going to be brave enough to question him if hes done a good job of being a girl?

but then again, i dont know what the girl looks like and i dont know what the boy looks like... the pictures are a lot better quality than they used to be...

I reckon if he made a good enough go of it with the make up, eyebrows done, a real close shave, some fake boobs fashioned out of something. It would be worth a go.