www.dcsiteservices.com - Info from anyone experienced with them

Guest neilos

G'day all,

Ok, I forwarded the link that some kind fellow put on here a couple of days ago to my friend who had decided he wanted to come to Glasto. He immediately put down the holding deposit and has been offered a place.

The question is, what kind of work do these guys involve? he has got shifts for Stewarding/Traffic Marshalling and so is well chuffed he is coming but not sure what he will actually be doing.

It is his first ever festival so we are chucking him in at the deep end!!

My second question is, he has to get to Glasto on the Monday before and as we cant get down until Wednesday as we are just camping and not working, was wondering if anyone on here may also be heading down there on the Monday and have a spare seat for him to jump in on?

He lives in London and so can jump in from there or I guess could get a train to nearby if that suits someone better. Let me know if you have any spaces and I will put you in contact with him. He is a quality guy and a good mate so I can vouch for him and all that (not that this means anything being that none of you have met me either).

Oh and I also got my tickets today so has turned out a pretty ace day (although I still think DX courier service is abissmal!!!).