Big Brother 2010-the last one ever

Guest musiclove123

nah it was about her dancing around without any inhibitions and the two of them saying cringe. and she's obviously had issues in the past with stuff like that so it upset/angered her.

good on them for leaving though, least they aren't all mouth like some who threaten to leave!

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah it was about her dancing around without any inhibitions and the two of them saying cringe. and she's obviously had issues in the past with stuff like that so it upset/angered her.

good on them for leaving though, least they aren't all mouth like some who threaten to leave!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest musiclove123

When they were (eventually) talking about it with each other and it looked like one of them may actually admit it i found myself thinking 'NOOOOO....!'

Better off left i think. And now the comparison to brotherly/sisterly love is out there it'll be even harder for one of them to admit it... :unsure:

I wonder when they both won't admit they like each other? Fear of rejection I guess. John James has point blank said he doesn't fancy Josie and I have never heard him say he does or in the diary room. Josie on the other hand has admitted it to almost everybody apart from the man himeself! Maybe John James doesn't fancy her...

Edited by _rachelbon

Guest musiclove123

john james is a funny one. at times he seems really dim. but he comes out with some stuff that makes a lot of sense.

i think he fancies josie but doesn't want anything to happen in there.

i think he fancied keeva a bit aswell though.

Guest musiclove123

i really want ben to win, i think he's in with a chance, but mario is the most likely to win i think.

aye i don't think steve will be as popular now, he's been a bit of a fanny with keeley.