Big Brother 2010-the last one ever

Guest musiclove123

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

govan is a wee shite. he can't even string a sentence together. he talks so fast and his eyes get all wide, it's like he's about to explode and green gunge will shoot out everywhere.

sunshine is just a daft wee lassie. i can't believe she said she didn't want to be seen as victim.. that's exactly what she is trying to turn herself into..

i think she will go on friday.

so far i'm liking josie, steve, mario, corin and ben.

john james seems ok, but i think he could have a dark side. seems like he'll be nice for a bit then we might see a nasty side of him.

Edited by _rachelbon

Guest musiclove123

I really thought Sunshine was going to go last night but it was Rachael instead!

I felt sorry for her-don't think she was a bad housemate and John James was a di*k to her

Edited by musiclove123

Glad Rachael went, she was so arrogant and I can understand why John James disliked her, she's the worst type of person. The type of person who thinks they can cruise through life on looks alone then are amazed when people don't find them attractive.

Steve has been quite quiet so far but I think he could come to life as more people are evicted.

• 3 weeks later...

i never seen it last night, but i think iffy's wig fell off, shabby laughed at her, got called a bully then left?

ridiculous! are people not supposed to laugh if your wig falls off?!

i think it's a shame shabby left, i hated her at first, but i've started to quite like her recently. i think she would have been very different if that keeva (i know that's not how you spell it) bitch wasn't in there. i was hoping for keeva to get the boot soon, and once shabby has gotten over it she might have been a bit happier and more fun.

i'm still not really hating anyone, just dave and keeva at the moment.

Edited by _rachelbon