I have a spare ticket for ATP!

Guest jameshcwilson

I bought a 4-berth chalet ticket for the All Tomorrow's Parties festival, curated by Matt Groening, for the 7-9th May.

Sadly only 2 of my friends can go with me, and so I have one spare ticket. It will cost £171, but that includes accommodation in a chalet with a shower, a cooker, a microwave and a TV.

here is the line-up:

Iggy & The Stooges, Joanna Newsom, Spiritualized performing Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space, The xx, CocoRosie, Built To Spill, She & Him, James Chance And The Contortions, Liars, Boredoms performing 9 Drummer Boadrum, The Raincoats, Toumani Diabate, Danielson, Anni Rossi, James Blackshaw, Viv Albertine's Limerence, Panda Bear, Daniel Johnston, The Residents, Deerhunter, Broadcast, Shonen Knife, Ruins alone (Tatsuya Yoshida), Amadou & Mariam, Ponytail, Konono No1, Thee Oh Sees, Juana Molina, Lightning Dust, Hope Sandoval, The Tiger Lillies, Hello Saferide, The Soft And Onlys, Cold Cave, Trash Kit and Jill Sobule.

If anyone is interested please let me know.