Where is everybody

Guest neilos

G'day all, thought i'd give Isle of Wight a go this year, normally a Glasto goer (also going this year) and try a new festival each year.

Judging by these boards, there is not as big a cult following for Isle of Wight and i'm hoping that this isn't reflected at the festival??

Plus, its Friday and nothing on these boards, dont tell me were all hard at work...I know i'm not! :P

G'day all, thought i'd give Isle of Wight a go this year, normally a Glasto goer (also going this year) and try a new festival each year.

Judging by these boards, there is not as big a cult following for Isle of Wight and i'm hoping that this isn't reflected at the festival??

Plus, its Friday and nothing on these boards, dont tell me were all hard at work...I know i'm not! :P

• 1 month later...
Yeah...its dead compared to the rest! If the festival is like this everybody will be in bed by 7 with a cup of cocoa!

I was meant to be there, but sadly I started a new job this week (was being made redundant from last), and couldnt get the time off. So had to sell tickets.

:(

Was going to be my first year at IOW (usually a glasto man) - and was really looking forward to it.

Oh well - always next year......

have fun everyone!