Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest smog

LED Festival

Heard about this on the radio tonight and cant see another thread.

http://www.ledfestival.net/

Looks pretty sweet. Leftfield & Aphex Twin \o/

£40 1 day ticket / £70 for two - on sale Friday 9th April

Anyone else thinking about going? Think I will def try and get to Saturday night at least.

morning smog,

tickets available from this morning at early bird prices so they say - i agree its looks pretty sweet although I am tending to lean towards the friday with soulwax etc rather that sat goldfrap never really did it for me.. - that said both days do look great but its in stiff compitition with SW4...probably going for a slightly different crowd and more live music but essentially the same people at both...should be interesting to see how this all plays out.

for me, its lookinglike friday LED and sat sun on clapham common at SW4 for ease of travel and good line up,

Cheers

M

Got Saturday tickets sorted - just looked at the lineup for SW4 and that looks enticing for the Sunday with Andy C. Forgot its a bank holiday weekend and there is a good chance I will be living down that way in a couple of months. Will be a nice way to settle into London :P

Just posted a video in the other thread, but Aphex & Leftfield were INCREDIBLE at RockNess last weekend, really something special!

Aye we are in London that weekend anyway - been trying to catch an Aphex show for a while so it was all too convenient for us!

Pukkelpop lineup looks ace - Plastikman woop B)

Aye we are in London that weekend anyway - been trying to catch an Aphex show for a while so it was all too convenient for us!

Just had a phonecall to say gate opening on the Saturday is at 1pm and not 12 as printed on the tickets.

Just had a phonecall to say gate opening on the Saturday is at 1pm and not 12 as printed on the tickets.

Didnt say - it was an automated phonecall from Ticketmaster. I almost hung up thinking it was one of those marketing messages until I heard LED mentioned.

How have you managed to get your tickets already?

I thought you only get them around a week before the event?

I have a feeling it won't sell out. Need to get my student card out too for a nice wee discount!