Gigs outside of the UK

Guest pressure_tested

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to find out about gigs around the place over the summer period. There is plenty of info on festivals here and there and I'm going to Benicassim, BBK Bilbao and Lowlands but in between I really have no idea where to find info on gigs happening in Portugal, Spain, Italy, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands.

any advice would be much appreciated :P

Try the local ticket sites, for Netherlands that would be livenation.nl and ticketmaster.nl

Or try the sites of venues for cities you are visiting, it can be a hassle to find those though, especially for smaller bands and venues. Do you already have an itinerary planned or will you base that on available concerts?

Let me know if you want to hook up around or at Lowlands, I live in Rotterdam and I've got the week before and after off. (Before might be tricky as I'll be going to Sziget as well so I'll need my two days at home for sleeeeeeep.)

Edited by Capzilla