Spirit of Burgas, Bulgaria: has anyone been?

Guest t_az_300

After going to Exit for the past few years, I've decided it's time to try something a bit different this year and Spirit of Burgas caught my eye.

Has anyone been before? Would be great to get some info on what it's like, what the crowd are like and whether it's a good choice in general... any other useful information such as how best to get there etc would also be good.... it's been really difficult to find out much about this one! Thanks

After going to Exit for the past few years, I've decided it's time to try something a bit different this year and Spirit of Burgas caught my eye.

Has anyone been before? Would be great to get some info on what it's like, what the crowd are like and whether it's a good choice in general... any other useful information such as how best to get there etc would also be good.... it's been really difficult to find out much about this one! Thanks

• 1 month later...

First announcements for Spirit of Burgas 2010

Prodigy

Apollo 440

Andy C & MC GQ

DJ Shadow

Gorillaz Sound System

Serj Tankian (System of a Down)

There was also some mention of the festival "increasing by 100%" - not sure if that's size, stages, acts, people or what but it's definitely not the price - early bird tickets have just gone on sale for €45 (yep, 45) for the three days, and camping is an extra €15.

Derm :P