Arcade Fire and MCR

Guest dunny

Eh? :P

After "Three Cheers" they released "The Black Parade" Which got to number 2 in the UK album charts (TCFSW peaked at 34) and had 3 top 10 singles, on of which was a number 1 (previously the highest chart entry was "I'm not OK" which peaked at 19)

They went on to sell out Arena tours and headlined Download off the back of this album.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Balls Arcade fire are generic. Care to ellaborate and tell the similarities between other bands?? Granted I understand the headliner argument but don't be lazy and try to easily class them as something they're not to put home your argument about their size. Then you ask for Green Day!! Now if anyones generic...

The black parade was when the R/L demographic started to dislike them, and the Black Parade was bought mostly buy pre-teen girls. I seem to remember them getting bottled of the stage of download. Since the Black Parade they have become even less popular as they have done nothing I can think of.

No, The Black Parade was when the Download demographic started to dislike them (they weren't bottled off though, just had a relatively small crowd, still wasn't empty though). There is a difference. If the R/L band started to dislike a band for having mainstream success, do you really think KOL would have been worth headliners?!