divine comedy please

Guest ampersand

When I lived in London, a friend of mine rented Neil Hannon's flat near Highgate. It was great - the door to the bedrooms was a false bookcase that you opened by twisting a book. There was also a woodshed in the garden - dunno if it was the one though...

neil hannons from my home town and i've had the misfortune to meet him a few times, if he was any further up his own ass he could have himself charged with rape, the pretentious little shit likes to think of himself as a modern day oscar wilde! his dads actually quite nice though... for a bishop

neil hannons from my home town and i've had the misfortune to meet him a few times, if he was any further up his own ass he could have himself charged with rape, the pretentious little shit likes to think of himself as a modern day oscar wilde! his dads actually quite nice though... for a bishop