reputable ticket supplier? help, wana know if im being conned!

Guest andyinexile

i have asked myself the question.....yes i did look at the official website

the company maintain they were selling them last year, i can cancel easily, thought it would be worth asking the question as they may be ok and people may have used them before

Simple google search answers your question. Here are some reviews:

Person 1 :

"Ordered tickets 6 months before the event . Money taken from my account immediately. Three days before concert(ie six months later) still no tickets so I contacted London Express only to receive a standard reply informing me that they were unable to obtain my four tickets.These were bought as Christmas presents for relatives who travelled down from north of England for this and the weekend . Caused a lot of dsappointment, expense and inconvenience.Contacted the company again expressing my comncerns and disappointment but have yet to receive a response."

Person 2 :

"DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM THIS COMPANY - THEY ARE CROOKS

Ordered tickets from this company and guess what they did not arrive. Spoke to a so called Customer Services Manager who told me that I was wasting her time and that if I wanted to have a chat with someone to phone my friends!!!

Basically she said that she had my money and did not care.

I WISH I HAD READ THE REVIEWS FIRST.

Also I am going to speak to google etc and try and get this site removed if only to protect other buyers - so get on the phones, email etc and at least give it a go."

Person 3 :

"Never buy tickets from London Ticket Express. They never send the tickets because at the very last minute 'their suppliers let them down'and never refund the money. Complete rip off merchants"

Person 4 :

"I can't believe that I have been caught by this bunch of crooks. I do get replies to my e mails from a Mr Stephen Franklin, who simply keeps blaming his bank for not issuing refunds. In the course of my business I do use legal action against non paying customers, however, I have been told that without a valid address I am unable to persue this. Surely there must be a moral obligation from search engines or someone to stop decent hard working people being scammed"

Person 5 :

"warning ... do not use this site !!!!! They will Keep your money and no tickets will arrive. They should be closed down"

...point proven?

Simple google search answers your question. Here are some reviews:

Person 1 :

"Ordered tickets 6 months before the event . Money taken from my account immediately. Three days before concert(ie six months later) still no tickets so I contacted London Express only to receive a standard reply informing me that they were unable to obtain my four tickets.These were bought as Christmas presents for relatives who travelled down from north of England for this and the weekend . Caused a lot of dsappointment, expense and inconvenience.Contacted the company again expressing my comncerns and disappointment but have yet to receive a response."

Person 2 :

"DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM THIS COMPANY - THEY ARE CROOKS

Ordered tickets from this company and guess what they did not arrive. Spoke to a so called Customer Services Manager who told me that I was wasting her time and that if I wanted to have a chat with someone to phone my friends!!!

Basically she said that she had my money and did not care.

I WISH I HAD READ THE REVIEWS FIRST.

Also I am going to speak to google etc and try and get this site removed if only to protect other buyers - so get on the phones, email etc and at least give it a go."

Person 3 :

"Never buy tickets from London Ticket Express. They never send the tickets because at the very last minute 'their suppliers let them down'and never refund the money. Complete rip off merchants"

Person 4 :

"I can't believe that I have been caught by this bunch of crooks. I do get replies to my e mails from a Mr Stephen Franklin, who simply keeps blaming his bank for not issuing refunds. In the course of my business I do use legal action against non paying customers, however, I have been told that without a valid address I am unable to persue this. Surely there must be a moral obligation from search engines or someone to stop decent hard working people being scammed"

Person 5 :

"warning ... do not use this site !!!!! They will Keep your money and no tickets will arrive. They should be closed down"

...point proven?

I really wouldn't bother using anyone not on the list of official V Suppliers. Even if they say they're sold out, it's not the end of the world. Keep your eye on these boards because in a month or so, they'll release some more tickets and you can go for them then.

I know from experience as some of my mates booked through dodgy companies last year and ended up not going!

I really wouldn't bother using anyone not on the list of official V Suppliers. Even if they say they're sold out, it's not the end of the world. Keep your eye on these boards because in a month or so, they'll release some more tickets and you can go for them then.

I know from experience as some of my mates booked through dodgy companies last year and ended up not going!

Yeah more tickets will defo come available!!

Makes you sick these con artists though naive people will just assume that there ligit!! Feel sorry if anyone has been conned.

Depends what kind of tickets you're after. Apart from Saturday, Sunday and weekend only tickets at Chelmsford, everything is still available on SeeTickets after nearly 24 hours. If I were you I'd try to cancel the original booking if you're not happy about it and book with See.

Am I the only one thinking the phrase 'cancelling my order' is even irrelevant for a dodgy company. What are they going to cancel? They have your money so are probably quite happy.

After feeling angry at these bogus 'companies' that rip people off I just get more annoyed these days at the people year after year that reward their efforts by using them, despite all the publicity and warnings. You have my sympathy but I hope you get your money back and it isn't a costly lesson in common sense.

• 2 weeks later...
Am I the only one thinking the phrase 'cancelling my order' is even irrelevant for a dodgy company. What are they going to cancel? They have your money so are probably quite happy.

After feeling angry at these bogus 'companies' that rip people off I just get more annoyed these days at the people year after year that reward their efforts by using them, despite all the publicity and warnings. You have my sympathy but I hope you get your money back and it isn't a costly lesson in common sense.