JIM KING Q&A - Questions from 3rd March onwards

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi rachel, they've just signed it off and im trying to get it up on the website for tomorrow. im not sure how much more detail you are looking for but its still fairly simple and shows the different campsites, location of entrances, toilets, food units etc . if thats not detailed enough please send me a message saying what you'd prefer to see and i'll try and get that sorted. regards jim

Hi Mr Jim!

Please can you let me know if we can upgrade to VIP camping on site, we bought early bird tickets and they were not available then!

Thanks... Really appreciate an answer as ticketline have been pants, advised me against it because of time! - I saw on the rockness site that upgrades are available! :rolleyes:

Hi Jim

I am a Newby to Rockness and i am attending with 7 friends for the full weekend CAMPING. Will i be able to leave the site on Saturday/Sunday morning to return home for a quick wash? i only live along the road in Inverness. I appreciate you may have already answered this question in a previous forum, but it was unclear if cars would be allowed out of the car park? and what time i would have to be back for?

Secondly, is there going to be a charge for car parking this year?

Many thanks for taking your time to reply to these questions, i have never seen this sort of service before!

Regards

John

Hi Jim,

Help!

I stupidly ticked the wrong box when booking my ticket through See Tickets and bought a 3-Day Weekend ticket instead of the 3-Day Weekend with camping ticket that I actually wanted. Only realised when the ticket arrived today.

See Tickets told me I couldn't change it through them, but that it was "likely" that I would be able to pay the extra and upgrade to a camping ticket at the ticket office on site.

Will this be do-able? I have emailed Rockness via the contact box on their website but haven't heard back.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Also, any locals or other camping averse types reading this who might want to swap a 3- day weekend ticket for a 3-day weekend with camping ticket, send me a PM.

Cheers,

Stef.

Youc an upgrade on the day, someone asked it on the forum a few days ago and folk replied saying they know of people that had done it in the past so I wouldn't worry! Just make sure you get off at the box office and not a gate miles away....like I did last year.

good stuff, look forward to seeing that.

sorry if i've misunderstood the question or the answer.. but we need to know if the tickets that just say EB (the do not say front row) will still allow us access the front row campsite? and if they staff checking the tickets will know we are supposed to be in front row.

Hi Mr Jim!

Please can you let me know if we can upgrade to VIP camping on site, we bought early bird tickets and they were not available then!

Thanks... Really appreciate an answer as ticketline have been pants, advised me against it because of time! - I saw on the rockness site that upgrades are available! :rolleyes:

Hi Jim

I am a Newby to Rockness and i am attending with 7 friends for the full weekend CAMPING. Will i be able to leave the site on Saturday/Sunday morning to return home for a quick wash? i only live along the road in Inverness. I appreciate you may have already answered this question in a previous forum, but it was unclear if cars would be allowed out of the car park? and what time i would have to be back for?

Secondly, is there going to be a charge for car parking this year?

Many thanks for taking your time to reply to these questions, i have never seen this sort of service before!

Regards

John

Hi Jim,

Help!

I stupidly ticked the wrong box when booking my ticket through See Tickets and bought a 3-Day Weekend ticket instead of the 3-Day Weekend with camping ticket that I actually wanted. Only realised when the ticket arrived today.

See Tickets told me I couldn't change it through them, but that it was "likely" that I would be able to pay the extra and upgrade to a camping ticket at the ticket office on site.

Will this be do-able? I have emailed Rockness via the contact box on their website but haven't heard back.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Also, any locals or other camping averse types reading this who might want to swap a 3- day weekend ticket for a 3-day weekend with camping ticket, send me a PM.

Cheers,

Stef.

Jim,

Quick question, there is a good few of us going up but one of our mates decided to take advantage of the student tickets instead of buying the regular one at the time. Now we all have Front Row and he has a student ticket. Is there any way for us to get him into Front Row with us? Do the Student Tickets allow access or can he upgrade in any way, if so how much?

Cheers

Hi Jim,

Posted a thread yesterday but didn't hear anything back, so thought I'd try my luck here :)

I'm wanting to pick up a 2 day camping ticket on the friday (for sat/sun) itself due to the fact I don't get paid until the friday, and can't get to Rockness until about 10pm anyway. I've been given the impression you can buy single day tickets at the ticket office but does anyone know if you can pickup the 2day camp at facevalue-ish rather than seperate day tix plus the camping extra.

Also lends the problem of getting into camp on the friday night - I've read somewhere else that I could keep busy in the Nesstival area until midnight and then should be allowed to enter camping - although I've also read that I wouldn't get in until saturday morning!

Any help appreciated, last minute decision to attend for the first time and a little lost / squeeze for cash if no luck with the box office.

Cheers,

Joe.

Edited by nyu

HI Jim,

I take it the same can be done to upgrade to a VIP Weekend camping ticket? I'm heading to Ticket Scotland today to pick up my ticket (I purchased in advance of these being printed), do you know if they will be able to upgrade this for me, worried that the VIP area will sell out!?

Many thanks

Nick