First Time Here!

Guest JameSemajj

it's probably the friendliest and most laid back that i have been to, i've not liked the line ups the past two years but i still returned as i have such a great time there.

i would say that the main stage is around the same size as the main stage at V in Chelmsford perhaps maybe it goes back a little further.

everything is nice and organized and easy to navigate and it's just well organized and easy going.

the police presence is the heaviest i have seen at any festivals though and they are very ott and have sniffer dogs and uv torches (probably wont have those this year as most forces have now banned them) but saying that they are polite helpful and friendly and not intimidating at all and you do feel safer as a result.

going by the festivals you've already done i think you will like IOW and return.