Ticket resale

Guest chestwig

educated guess would be first sunday in april. same as the last few years.

A friend of mine phoned up Seetickets to ask when they would be on sale again, and was told March, this was after one of their friends managed to pick up a ticket somehow over the last few weeks.

something that happened last week has indicated to me that the number of tickets available is exceedingly small, because it appears that Glastonbury are already scraping together every single spare ticket they can find - something that doesn't normally happen until around May.

It's entirely possible there won't be an announced ticket resale day. Seetickets may put them on sale as and when they feel like it, maybe several batches. If I didn't have a ticket I would have my homepage set to http://www.seetickets.com/g2010/ and as of Monday I would be checking this as often as possible. This would prevent any seetickets meltdown, should the demand be as high as is reported

hi neil, any ideas why this is? fewer cancellations/non-payments than previous years?

and how come people are saying april now? (i thought i remembered emily eavis indicating the resale would be soon after the deadline?)

It's entirely possible there won't be an announced ticket resale day. Seetickets may put them on sale as and when they feel like it, maybe several batches. If I didn't have a ticket I would have my homepage set to http://www.seetickets.com/g2010/ and as of Monday I would be checking this as often as possible. This would prevent any seetickets meltdown, should the demand be as high as is reported