car can arrive on tuesday :(

Guest derfman

me and my 39 friends are going on coach last year we arrive and had a huge camp (which people were welcome to join) does that mean that as were arrive a day later than car parkers that there is a big chance there wont be a big enough area for all of us and we'll have to split?

me and my 39 friends are going on coach last year we arrive and had a huge camp (which people were welcome to join) does that mean that as were arrive a day later than car parkers that there is a big chance there wont be a big enough area for all of us and we'll have to split?

it depends where you camp, and how soon you arrive after the gates open.

People are presumably going to be allowed to park their cars early. They don't get to get in until the same time as previously.

Edited by eFestivals

ahhh nice one efest thats what i wanted t hear and that is why i love thee...

we'll be getting there at the gates

we camp pennards every year but our camp gets bigger

keep an eye out for the "camp codeye" flag :P cos we see ur camp every year

I don't think I'd want to be in the car park all night Tuesday, the Riflemans meet is a cracking do. Any ideas if they would be letting pedestrians into the car parks? i.e. park up Tuesday in the car park, taxi it to the Riflemans and then return to the car park later? I don't think they'd really want to be operating a pass out system, but how would they distinguish between those arriving by car and those walking in just wanting to get in the queue a bit earlier for the gates opening? I'm not sure they'll do it (unless it's been confirmed already and I missed it)

EDIT: Yep, I missed it :P always jumping the gun

Edited by glasto_mongrel_2008