Ticket possibilities

Guest Gaaz

Tickets for Glastonbury Festival 2010 have sold out. Cancelled orders will be resold early in 2010

^^ hey guys, this seems to be my only chance to see the superb stevie wonder this summer! any ideas when they'll release these cancelled tickets? any advice on how to get hold of them and any suggestions about the possibilities of me getting some, im registered to the website :P thank a lot

It's always possible - mainly due to luck though. I managed to get one last year in late May by pure chance as I clicked on the SeeTickets link and got straight through first time!

So even if you don't get one on the day they are released, do keep trying as you never know...

It's always possible - mainly due to luck though. I managed to get one last year in late May by pure chance as I clicked on the SeeTickets link and got straight through first time!

So even if you don't get one on the day they are released, do keep trying as you never know...

Above all make sure your registered as you won't be able to do that on the resale day (and normally a few days before and after)

Every time someone cancelled last year, they did indeed resell the ticket and theres no indication they won't do the same this year

The date given above sounds about right - last year was April 5th, having said that the date above would make it a Tuesday and Glasto normally opens sales on a Sunday morning. That would make the 4th or the 11th much more likely. I don't have any info that says it will be either of those dates - so maby Glasto is making a change this year

the other date that is important to note is May 7th - Thats the last day they will refund the money (less admin fees :P ) so a lot of tickets that get cancelled do so on / just before that day.

Its really hard to know with any event how they are going to play it - so the only other thing I can say is best of luck to you all.

Edited by dwukky

The date given above sounds about right - last year was April 5th, having said that the date above would make it a Tuesday and Glasto normally opens sales on a Sunday morning. That would make the 4th or the 11th much more likely. I don't have any info that says it will be either of those dates - so maby Glasto is making a change this year