desperately after 2 sunday tickets!

Guest mail1234

I need tickets for sunday as well but I am gonna try and get some outside!

Anyone have any idea how much they will be selling them for?? I only live in Manc and have been to creamfields loads of times. I always get my tickets either from the box office or from a tout, but with it selling out this year I am not sure how much people will be selling them for?? I dont particularly want them cheap, just face value.

I need tickets for sunday as well but I am gonna try and get some outside!

Anyone have any idea how much they will be selling them for?? I only live in Manc and have been to creamfields loads of times. I always get my tickets either from the box office or from a tout, but with it selling out this year I am not sure how much people will be selling them for?? I dont particularly want them cheap, just face value.

yeah thats what I was thinking?? never really tried to buy tickets outside a sellout festival before! I hope I get some!

I do have a few tips tho!

If your travelling via the shuttle buses from warrington town centre or even manchester city centre ask around there cos people will have spare tickets! especially in warrington cos the local residents get free tickets and they arent bothered about making loads, I got two Saturday Day Tickets last year for £45. Its also because people with spares worry about selling them right outside and getting told off or not being allowed in!

Once you get to the site you will be hounded by touts who want silly money and will convince you that you wont get them for less than they are selling! Its well annoying!