Creamfields VIP Tickets

Guest dan505

Hi all,

I won a pair of VIP Weekend Non Camping Tickets a while ago and have been really looking forward to going to Creamfields.

Unfortunatly (for me) I may now have to work. This isn't definite and I'll find out tomorrow afternoon but I thought I'd best put the feelers out incase I do have to sell them.

If anyone is interested send me an e-mail to dan505@live.co.uk obviously they will have to be collected in person, prob on Sat morning. I live around the Chester area.

Like I say I'll find out tomorrow but it's looking likely I'll be forced to sell so if anyone is interested get in touch.

Ok, so I'll find out defintely later on whether I'm going to have to sell.

Just to say that it will be for a pair of tickets and I'm only looking for their face value which is £175 each.

Let me know by e-mail dan505@live.co.uk if interested and I'll contact you in order.

Cheers

Ok, so I'll find out defintely later on whether I'm going to have to sell.

Just to say that it will be for a pair of tickets and I'm only looking for their face value which is £175 each.

Let me know by e-mail dan505@live.co.uk if interested and I'll contact you in order.

Cheers