most layers of clothes this year :)

Guest ct_jnr

Hey fellow v festival goers, this was my first year at v, and the thing that struck me was the weather. Boiling during the day and frezzing at night, so at night i just seemed to put on everything i had haha and like tights and socks :lol: so what was everyone else like, how many layers did you have to wear at night? just a bit of fun

Hey fellow v festival goers, this was my first year at v, and the thing that struck me was the weather. Boiling during the day and frezzing at night, so at night i just seemed to put on everything i had haha and like tights and socks :lol: so what was everyone else like, how many layers did you have to wear at night? just a bit of fun

I wore leggings, pj bottoms, t shirt, 2 hoodies and thick socks, and the first night I was still so cold that my teeth were chattering and I was shivering! I had to get up in the middle of the night and go for a walk to warm me up!

The last night it felt a lot warmer though, I only wore 1 hoody and had my sleeping bag on my like a quilt rather than me being inside it, and didn't wear socks.

at weston park i found it very cold on the friday night (camping) but saturday and sunday night were fine. i had to kip in my jeans and t-shirt though

i'm deffo taking a sleeping bag and not a quilt next year!

in the past i've had to put on loads of layers overnight when it was baltic.

We thought Friday was especially cold but saturday and sunday nights were a lot warmer. Not as much wind or just the fact that we were a little more squiffy!!! :lol: Oh and we were on a double airbed with a sheet on it and a 10.5 tog duvet and were toasty warm!