HORRIBLE MANC ROBBERS ON ORANGE CAMPSITE

Guest crocsta1279

Did anyone have the unfortunate event of bumping into the manc robbers on the orange campsite. They arrived 3 in the morn and camped next to us. They were mortal on beer and drugs and went on like right t*ts!! They were jumping on peoples tents and were pinching stuff out of tents. Luckily the police saw them and chucked them all off about 3 o clock saturday afternoon. They had pinched loads of mobiles and a also had a big bag of drugs... If they hadnt been kicked off it would have ended in a fight as they were so out of order. On the sunday another group of mancs were chucked off aswell for thieving. There are loads of undercover police around the fest. Apart from that the weekend was class.

We had the (mis)fortune of seeing two guys (not sure whether they were mancs) darting in and out of a couple of our groups' tents. I'm glad we decided to go back to the tent for a chill else we might not have caught them in the act....

A couple of the guys chased them off but couldnt catch them.

There were also three kn*bs who were attempting to push over the toilets in Orange late last night....

If I had been a little more compus mentus I think I probably would've given the little runts a taste of their own medicine. There's no need for this and I really hope they get their comuppance.

Yeah - they set up behind us and behaved like a right bunch of tossers, they jumped on one of our groups' tent and we caught them going into one of our tents too - then one had the cheek to come scrounging for a light (was swiftly told to do one!). One of the lads with us had a word with security and they sent undercover police to watch them. One of them was folllowed to the toilets and got caught with a bag of mobiles and drugs. They were excorted out on Sat afternoon but 2 of them were back sat behind our tent late on last night. Bunch of knob heads only had 1 ticket between them all but give the police and security their due they did try to sort the trouble quickly!! Shame idiots like that try to spoil it for the rest of us!!

On a similar note anyone see the idiots in the same are of Orange with a fire going late Sunday night?? Not trying to rain on anyone's fun but masive camp fire round that much nylon is plain stupid!!

Fab weekend had by all despite some muppets ;) xx

This year was the first time I have seen people fighting at V Festival. The first one was in orange camp just by tower 20.

Some bloke was kicking off and throwing camping chairs about. It wasnt great to be honest.

Didn't note the accent so couldnt tell you if he was a manc but he did say "innit" so I would say definite chav :lol:

Well I wouldnt say quiet in green!!! But no knob heads about this yr! Depends where you were I suppose we were near burger van n they were at points (3-4am) noisy'er than the fessie lot!! Might try yellow next yr near to north 2 parking if we can get in there again for parking. But last year we had same thing in green on the sunday night/ mon morning peeing in empty tents and generally being pi ks.

Sunday night in Orange wasn't plesant, we had 3 or 4 idiots behind us who decided to go around chucking chairs on peoples tents and shouting wake up you boring b**tards at 3am. To be fair the first two nights were fine where we were tucked away in a corner of Orange, so no idea where these idiots appeared from.

We were in green, a bit of a way down from the burger van and although it was chilled out and no knobheads two of our camp's tents get raided............while they were in them!! They knicked a bag and wallet with £200 quid but found nothing in the other. The tent they got the wallet from was one with an extra inner, the scruffy theif unzipped the outer........then the inner and leant in between their airbeds for the bag and got out without them knowing!!!

Good time had by all but shame about the odd twat!!

Sunday night in Orange wasn't plesant, we had 3 or 4 idiots behind us who decided to go around chucking chairs on peoples tents and shouting wake up you boring b**tards at 3am. To be fair the first two nights were fine where we were tucked away in a corner of Orange, so no idea where these idiots appeared from.

the explosion was a bunch of scousers camped near to us (i assume your on about the explosion up the hill near to tower 18?) well anyway they chucked a gas can on the fire, anybody (except maybe these scousers) could predict what happened next. anyway we woke up and a few of there tents were burned down.

it was the same twats who wouldent shut the f**k up for 3 whole days all day and night singing "i had a wheelbarrow and the wheel fell off" ok fair enough, people sing mad songs. but not for that long! seriously its all i heard at the campsite! :ph34r:

Did anyone have the unfortunate event of bumping into the manc robbers on the orange campsite. They arrived 3 in the morn and camped next to us. They were mortal on beer and drugs and went on like right t*ts!! They were jumping on peoples tents and were pinching stuff out of tents. Luckily the police saw them and chucked them all off about 3 o clock saturday afternoon. They had pinched loads of mobiles and a also had a big bag of drugs... If they hadnt been kicked off it would have ended in a fight as they were so out of order. On the sunday another group of mancs were chucked off aswell for thieving. There are loads of undercover police around the fest. Apart from that the weekend was class.

Was our first time at V, or any festival actually, expected quite a few idiots but was pleasantly surprised to see it wasn't that bad. We kept out the way in Silver as we got there quite late after being at a gig the night before, from the more experienced lot, was it quite a mellow festival in terms of people acting like tools?

I found Orange not to be too bad, i found that the lunatics turned up on the Friday got leathered and acted lilke pricks all night and then fell asleep and disapeared again until I saw a few as well trying to push the toilets over on the Sunday night, few lads got up and tried to make them stop, they walked away.

i felt ok on orange but was pissed I know my fella did not sleep thinking someone was going to jump on the tent while I was drunk and sleeping.

My cousin and friendws camped on Blue and they woke up to find the small tents had been opened and their phones and money etc.. had been robbed, their stuff was chucked all over the site with their valuable missing, bastards