Some Of You May Want To Know...

Guest Scottish_Smithy

Well as afew of you had asked me about the EH1 MUSIC FESTIVAL afew times, now that I have been ill give you lot my view of how it was and who was worth while etc.

Ok lets me first get down on what we all hate... CUES AND CHECKS.

The cueing up from my 14:00 start at the event was well.. lets say dullish! If it was not for these lads me and my mate met we would have been bored stiff for the 30 - 40 minute wait just to get to the front of the cue! Now for the checks from the staff etc... We got a few hugs from the stewards and some sniff from the woofs... which I personally enjoyed and infact named one of the dogs Dennis!

Now once we got in we knew it would not be that busy even though people camped the night before and it was a 12:00 noon start! But at this point the atmostphere was fine and people were all cherry pie! We seen a few acts that I did not personally know... but they got me bouncin so I was happy!

Infact the only problem I had from the start with EH1 was the bloody prices for drink! It was £15 for 4 tokens that got you a 330ml of Corona,wine,Cider or cheap version of Wkd... which to me is pretty steep even for a Festival!

Anyways apart from that little rant as soon as Roger Sanchez came on about 15:00 I was rocketfull! With a huge grin I had a blast their! From their on Lisa Lashes, Orbital, Above and Beyond, Inner City, Anger Fist, josh winks and finally the master Carl Cox all made my night worth while.

The only final downside to the night was the mass attack of neds that came from about 18:00 and still lingered on till about 04-05 in the morning! I seen one lad get stabbed in the hand and 2 people pass out in various tents. The neds themselves were actually ok and the fact that EH1 only sold 7.000 out of 20.000.. it was still a good night but not the best! So yea their you go for all you lot to read and you can still ask me anything else about it if you want!

BUT THIS WILL BE A SHADOW COMPARED TO CREAMFIELDS AAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Btw Dellboy... Am feeling confident from Eh1 for a challenge of any sorts from you lad at creamfields! :D

Edited by Scottish_Smithy

Well as afew of you had asked me about the EH1 MUSIC FESTIVAL afew times, now that I have been ill give you lot my view of how it was and who was worth while etc.

Infact the only problem I had from the start with EH1 was the bloody prices for drink! It was £15 for 4 tokens that got you a 330ml of Corona,wine,Cider or cheap version of Wkd... which to me is pretty steep even for a Festival!

The neds themselves were actually ok and the fact that EH1 only sold 7.000 out of 20.000.. it was still a good night but not the best! So yea their you go for all you lot to read and you can still ask me anything else about it if you want!

BUT THIS WILL BE A SHADOW COMPARED TO CREAMFIELDS AAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

That post makes me glad I decided to do creamfields:P. Bit dissapointing only 7,000 tickets sold for EH1 as it was meant to be massive. The price of a drink is rediculous, as is all this queing for tokens, then having to wait for a drink. Then its a pain in the arse towards the end of the night when you either have too many tokens or not enough. Once i came home from an event with 4 tokens, so that was a wasted 15 quid :)