car park security

Guest grahamacko

Im thinking about driving my car down to get to the festival.

Will it be safe in the car parking? is there security?

Do campers etc have access to the car park once you have entered the actual arena and camp area? (i dont like the idea of a lot of drunken people around my car etc)...

Cheers!

CANT WAIT!!!!

Are you camping for the weekend or leaving the site after each night? Just wondered, as this depends which car park you’ll need to park in.

We’re driving across & are camping for both nights. In the camping car park, once you leave your car you can’t go back to it (rule applies to all):

Where is campsite parking? Campsite parking is located next to the campsite, please follow signs. Do not use Sat Nav as many road closures will be in place.

May I drive in/out of camping parking? Once you have entered the carpark you cannot leave the carpark and re enter. Once you have entered the campsite there is no re admission to the carpark. If you hold a camping ticket you will be able to move to and from the campsite and arena.

Im thinking about driving my car down to get to the festival.

Will it be safe in the car parking? is there security?

Do campers etc have access to the car park once you have entered the actual arena and camp area? (i dont like the idea of a lot of drunken people around my car etc)...

Cheers!

CANT WAIT!!!!