Review.

Guest tweemo freak

Ok this is a review of the bands i saw.

Rachel Unthanks and the Winterset. Pretty good kick off but the crowd wasnt ready. 3/5

Kid British. Missed the first song but the rest was amazing! Lots of people going wild and they remided me of The King Blues whom i love 4/5

Broken Records. How great! I really enjoyed it. They got a big reception and they deserved it a lot.4/5

Orkestra Del Sol.On top form just like all the years since they came along with such a great funny feel.

5/5

Kid Carpet. Awesome set and he was great at talking to the crowd. I made sure to catch him the next day again. Shame he didnt play i dont believe or special.4/5

Toploader. Not all that good. Watching LOADS of people leave after Dancng in The Moonlight was the most embarrising thing. 2/5

Editors blew me away with a brill set. I had a great time there even though they didnt talk to the crowd that much.Watching everyone go full pelt during Smokers Outside The Hospital Doors then having their encore requests fufilled {and of course joining in} was powerful 5/5

Saturday

Hatcham Social. Awesome music but the whole time i was wishing the crowd would go more mental 3/5

Magistrates. Disapointing. I thought they could be fun but i didnt like the guy and indie and soul realy dont go together.

Twin Atlantic. I had a blast. seeing all the arms in the air was awesome and its nice to see rock at Bella

4/5

Kid Carpet. Even better than Friday! Which is saying something!Going mental to Jump at the end is a festival experience i wont forget.5/5

Noah and The Whale. Fairly good. As fun as the Keep on rockin in the free world bit and watching every one know the words to 5 Years Time was, They need to work on communicating with the audience. 3/5

Aberfeldy. They just might be the PERFECT Belladrum band what with all their lovely tweeness. I just had a great time at the gig by them. 5/5

Sucioperro. Although there weren't many people each and everyone of them went mental. Like with Twin Atlantic it was great to see Hardcore/ Alternative at Beladrum. 5/5

What a Tatan Heart Beladrum Festival that was! Phew!