For all those actually looking forward to V

Guest shedboy66

Hey all not long to go now

i'm sick of all the moaners on here

so lets here some of the positives from people who are ready to have a great weekend

i can't wait

post anything you want in here that is positive about the fest that you are looking forward to?

Edited by shedboy66

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always look forward to it, else I wouldn;t bother to buy tickets and go !

What's the point of buying tickets and then moaning. It's always going to be a great weekend, there's always someone on you like, and if there's not then chill and try someone new- you never know you may like em !

Failing that beer, and chill with mates and have a boogie infront of the sloggi stage !!! :huh:

Killers, Elbow, Specials, James, a bit of Oasis maybe, Pendulum, Keane and a few more besides. Plenty enough to keep me interested, anyway.

There are several gems scattered among all the "T4 On The Beach" crap and if I plan things correctly, I'll be able to catch a few acts new to me.

Fewer of my faves means plenty of time to wander around the stalls, soak up some atmosphere and grab a mojito or two while the dross is on and not have to worry about missing something.

What's the point of having a cracking line-up if you're going to have to miss most of what you'd like to see because of clashes?

Not my first festival, but my first V. Can't wait! :rolleyes:

I always look forward to it, else I wouldn;t bother to buy tickets and go !

What's the point of buying tickets and then moaning. It's always going to be a great weekend, there's always someone on you like, and if there's not then chill and try someone new- you never know you may like em !

Failing that beer, and chill with mates and have a boogie infront of the sloggi stage !!! :rolleyes:

Whilst I agree that the line up is a lot poppier than most years I am actually really looking forward to this years V. There are really good artists mixed in with the pop and for once I am going without having the added headache of some major clashes! It would be a nightmare to have that stella a line up that all weekend you were having the dilemma of who to see next. I cant wait!

well I cant bloody wait - there are several bands I want to see (tho not really on saturday, sunday is the big day for me - chelms) but its just the whole camping with friends, cider in the sun, hanging around doing not a lot.... my favourite way to spend a weekend!!!