Big Green Coach, Weekend Camping Tickets, Question

Guest DecepticonStarscream

Right on my eticket, i noticed again that they have specified only camping in yellow is permitted with these tickets, however ive been told that there are no designated areas at staffs, but incase i get there and am told otherwise (rules might have changed this year), will they even noticed if i camp in another campsite, cos i dont fancy yellow, i was leaning more towards green to be honest. So will i get in any type of trouble if im camping in another site? :lol:

Right on my eticket, i noticed again that they have specified only camping in yellow is permitted with these tickets, however ive been told that there are no designated areas at staffs, but incase i get there and am told otherwise (rules might have changed this year), will they even noticed if i camp in another campsite, cos i dont fancy yellow, i was leaning more towards green to be honest. So will i get in any type of trouble if im camping in another site? :lol:

Hmm well i hope they dont give me a specific wristband, id be rather upset if they did, im absolutely sure that i booked Staffs, apparently alot of people who booked with BGC saw that it sad the same thing on the ticket, and when booking, i spose it could just be a mistake on BGC's part, thinking that maybe they have designated areas at Staffs too, heres hoping they dont :lol: cos im a first timer and id rather be in a quieter campsite :angry: