The over 30's club!

Guest Fluter

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you can add another 2 to the over 30's club membership.

I'm 32, and the Mrs is 34.

We've been going every year since V97!

(even though funnly enough we did speak last night about the possibility of this being our last V though as it's becoming more like 'T4 on the beach' or a 'Radio 1 Road Show' what with ndubz, the saturdays etc. and possibly making the trip to T In The Park in future).

Well you can add another 2 to the over 30's club membership.

I'm 32, and the Mrs is 34.

We've been going every year since V97!

(even though funnly enough we did speak last night about the possibility of this being our last V though as it's becoming more like 'T4 on the beach' or a 'Radio 1 Road Show' what with ndubz, the saturdays etc. and possibly making the trip to T In The Park in future).

yeah I'm with you on that one, the line up is a bit shocking this year (ESP sat hylands) it's fairly local to me so I'd feel I was missing out if i didnt go. Going to go with the attitude of having a good time and use Saturday to check out some new bands rather than stay round the main stages.

Seriously considering Glasto nxt year

Another over 30 here! (31)

Have been going since '98 - the ripe old age of 20!!!!!

Have progressed in the last couple of years to VIP!

In total there are 10 of us going - aged : 34, 32, 31, 31, 29, 29, 29, 29, 28 and 26!!!

So that's 4 you can add.

I'm 35 and it's my second V although I used to be a Reading boy until I got tired of the destruction on a Sunday night (and was a bit poor for a while too!)

First festival was Reading 94 - Lemonheads, Manics & Chillis :D

Best festival was Reading 95 - Green Day, Paul Weller, Buffalo Tom and Foo Fighters in a tiny, really crammed tent :)

Muddiest festival - Glasto 97 :lol: but V08 was close a close 2nd

Worst festival - none of them - you always make sure that you enjoy yourself!

Line-ups a little thin this year at V but I'm sure I'll find something to amuse myself - just no rain please!