BBC Introducing Stage Announced

Guest kev1664

As the BBC Introducing stage hs been announced do any of you have any recommendations to try and have a listen to?

Have any of you seen any of the bands live? Do any of you know anyone in these bands and would recommend them?

Is there anyone not worth looking at specifically when I get the chance to trawl through myspace after work?

Cheers

Just listening through the bands, Just heard British intelligence, They sound pretty good like!

Different to a lot of things out there, a mixture of Rage, Cypress hill, Korn, N*E*R*D, Linkin park, (a little) muse, and something else that I can't put my finger on.

I like it though!

http://www.myspace.com/britishintelligence

What do you make of em?

Yeah I definitely recommend Lovvers too. I managed to miss their entire set last year but I've seen them a couple of other times and both times have been fab. I reckon the sound will be loud enough. It's usually pretty good on the Introducing Stage. I saw them on that same stage last year at Latitude and they sounded great.

I'd also recommend Kasms despite a lot of people not liking what they've heard! I'm still not the biggest fan of their recorded stuff but they are really entertaining live. I don't think bands like that necessarily translate very well in a recorded environment - kinda similar to Test Icicles.

Besides those two Chickenhawk are really good and might please those people who were wanting some heavier bands on the bill. They've been around for a while now and their album is one of the best I've heard this year.

Just listening through the bands, Just heard British intelligence, They sound pretty good like!

Different to a lot of things out there, a mixture of Rage, Cypress hill, Korn, N*E*R*D, Linkin park, (a little) muse, and something else that I can't put my finger on.

I like it though!

http://www.myspace.com/britishintelligence

What do you make of em?

Edited by RedFerret