Someone tell me if i'm being a stalker...

Guest liquuid_fusion

First off, this didn't actually happen at Glastonbury but since Glastonbury is where my heart lies and I trust any Glasto-goers opinion i'm gonna ask it here :)

Late at night early on in the festival, a few mates and I sat with the neighbours and I got chatting with this girl for a little while. She was great :P But after that she buggered off to get a jumper or something and I was hammered and went off to wander about with my mates. I guess she made an impression on me because I was thinking about her for much of the rest of the festival - I kept an eye out but the only other time I saw her (across the tents) was on the last morning, just as we were about to leave. Something got the better of me and I didn't go and say hi or anything, just left! These kind of things are the story of my life :lol:

Anyway, one of my mates pulled one of her friends and they're staying in contact so it's possible I can contact this girl through them. Just not sure if it would be a bit weird on my part?! She doesn't actually live near me so maybe I should just forget it.

First off, this didn't actually happen at Glastonbury but since Glastonbury is where my heart lies and I trust any Glasto-goers opinion i'm gonna ask it here :)

Late at night early on in the festival, a few mates and I sat with the neighbours and I got chatting with this girl for a little while. She was great :P But after that she buggered off to get a jumper or something and I was hammered and went off to wander about with my mates. I guess she made an impression on me because I was thinking about her for much of the rest of the festival - I kept an eye out but the only other time I saw her (across the tents) was on the last morning, just as we were about to leave. Something got the better of me and I didn't go and say hi or anything, just left! These kind of things are the story of my life :lol:

Anyway, one of my mates pulled one of her friends and they're staying in contact so it's possible I can contact this girl through them. Just not sure if it would be a bit weird on my part?! She doesn't actually live near me so maybe I should just forget it.

First off, this didn't actually happen at Glastonbury but since Glastonbury is where my heart lies and I trust any Glasto-goers opinion i'm gonna ask it here ;)

Late at night early on in the festival, a few mates and I sat with the neighbours and I got chatting with this girl for a little while. She was great :D But after that she buggered off to get a jumper or something and I was hammered and went off to wander about with my mates. I guess she made an impression on me because I was thinking about her for much of the rest of the festival - I kept an eye out but the only other time I saw her (across the tents) was on the last morning, just as we were about to leave. Something got the better of me and I didn't go and say hi or anything, just left! These kind of things are the story of my life :lol:

Know what you mean mate. I'd give it a shot, one thing I've learned as I've got older is that there's no point waiting for stuff to happen to you. You've got to give it a shot and just shrug and move on if it doesn't work out. Go for it dude, send a nice civil, polite message seeing if she's interested in catching up for a beer or two :lol:

I got freindly with some girl around at her camp on the Wednesday night, so we got on really well and exchanged numbers, only for her to tell me she had a boyfriend and he was sleeping in the tent next to where we were getting friendly!

What a cowbag!!

First off, this didn't actually happen at Glastonbury but since Glastonbury is where my heart lies and I trust any Glasto-goers opinion i'm gonna ask it here ;)

Late at night early on in the festival, a few mates and I sat with the neighbours and I got chatting with this girl for a little while. She was great B) But after that she buggered off to get a jumper or something and I was hammered and went off to wander about with my mates. I guess she made an impression on me because I was thinking about her for much of the rest of the festival - I kept an eye out but the only other time I saw her (across the tents) was on the last morning, just as we were about to leave. Something got the better of me and I didn't go and say hi or anything, just left! These kind of things are the story of my life :lol:

I'd be flattered if someone went to the trouble of gettin in touch after chatting to them for a short while, do it, do it, DOOOO IT. ;) Nothing to lose, everything to gain.

Know what you mean mate. I'd give it a shot, one thing I've learned as I've got older is that there's no point waiting for stuff to happen to you. You've got to give it a shot and just shrug and move on if it doesn't work out. Go for it dude, send a nice civil, polite message seeing if she's interested in catching up for a beer or two :)
Edited by marktea