From Glasto to AMSTERDAM!

Guest Storm_NL

Legend.. 14 eFesters in Amsterdam for a weekend.. be prepared people it might get a little messy :P

*edit*

3 of us arrive from Glasgow flight at same time, then Chocky just after so will all meet up in the Airport bar then head into town

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chocky & Paul - you're both massively massively awesome and win huge hugs from me - thank you!!!!!!!

Now we have definite numbers I'll contact the Pig this coming week. My boss is back tomorrow for the first time since I actually started my job, so you can all wait two days for me this time whilst I check I can still actually go now I'm all employed and responsible :P

Fingers crossed :P

I shall be back soon with NEWS! YEAH!

Awww, thanks, I'm touched and only a little scared :P

The only worry is how much I already had booked before I started the job! I also just found out that ATP in May and especially Glastonbury fall around other people needing time off/having holidays booked which is slightly concerning. Above all else I have to make sure I get my time off for Glasto and I *need* at least ten days for that factoring in the pre-Glasto fun and a couple of days of recovery... So at the moment if there are any major issues it'll be Amsterdam that has to go :/

Although if I have been kidnapped there is little I can do about it... :P

C'mon - how much fun would it be to idly walk to work one day and suddenly be bundled into a van by masked assailants, drugged and rendered unconscious.....only to wake up surround by loons wearing orange with one of us proffering a big phat Dutch doob in your direction :P:P:P:P:(

Hey folks,

If everyone going wants to PM me their contact number/email address I will collate a list and then send them out to the group before we leave so we can get in touch with lost people over the weekend.

Also might be worth noting your arrival time in the Dam so we can work out a meeting point/time on the Thursday :-)

Paul

Hey folks,

If everyone going wants to PM me their contact number/email address I will collate a list and then send them out to the group before we leave so we can get in touch with lost people over the weekend.

Also might be worth noting your arrival time in the Dam so we can work out a meeting point/time on the Thursday :-)

Paul

Edited by TimmyP's Mobile Disco

I'm in as well, Thur-Sunday!

Haven't cleared it with work, but I've booked the flight.

Couldn't find anywhere cheap to stay, so I've book a slot in the campsite round the back of the station.

I've stayed there before a few times and it's ok.

Looking forward to it, going to be messy :P

Cheers,

Mike

Ok, the balaclavas can stay in the drawer - I have the time off work! YAY!! :P

I've mailed the Pig now and will post more of an update as soon as I hear something - happy times!!

It looks like it is coming together! :P Do we want to meet in somewhere like a bar or something or outside like in Dam square.

I might organise some refreshments nice and early but I'm sure I can traipse off and find somewhere for us to meet. I suppose it does slightly depend on the weather so might have to make a judgement on the day.