Seriously....

Guest llcoolphil

Tonight Im getting pissed and working my way through the links on the Line Up on the website. There is some amazing stuff on this year and so far reckon of the new stuff Ive heard The Deap People will be out of this world. Obviously Im only up to D so far and already knew Beardyman, BLK JKS and Broken Records (one of the best bands I saw all last year) but made up with TDP. Will keep you informed as the night goes on

i'd try these :

www.myspace.com/frontiersofficial : in pursuit

airborne toxic event : wishing well (you need to spotify it, the myspace only has an excerpt)

www.myspace.com/minnaars : spelt with a k not a c

kid british our house is dadless:

ok, the trendy music types will scowl, ands its all very major label manufactured but y'know, it's very catchy

fists : well, so they're a fringe band rather than a main festival one, but lamacq and stephens are loving their first single cockatoo lots, they played glasto as a bbc introducing band, and next single ghosts is ace

http://www.myspace.com/fistsmusic

listen to cocaktoo

• 2 weeks later...