EFEST MEET?

Guest tell

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its usually laura that organises it think she said she would be sorting it out soon! and as i said to make it bit easier for laura i'm happy to take mobile numbers from people aswell and give mine out, so people have a contact person for the camp and for newbies coming to join us.

xx

Hi I was all geared up for b and b this year, after completely giving up on camping ever again , thanks to last year's rain and my son's tent being robbed fri night. Anyway my crafty boy ordered all camping tickets anyway, knowing full well I would change my mind. We will probably set up camp nearest where our car will be parked, as we are old and weary, but would be up for visiting the rest of the e-festers once we have had our oxygen etc :lol:

PS Have been reading the threads from other festies re: tenting robbing, etc, seems like the thieves watch people very carefully during the fri day ready to target them when they asleep or pissed!! They also target small groups of people, so it would pay to be on good terms with your neighbours and try to give the impression you know them anyway.

its usually laura that organises it think she said she would be sorting it out soon! and as i said to make it bit easier for laura i'm happy to take mobile numbers from people aswell and give mine out, so people have a contact person for the camp and for newbies coming to join us.

xx

cheers :lol: I wd say the main help from u is that u can always get in earlier so maybe the biggest help u can give is establishing the spot that we were in last year possibly a bit further back towards the fence were Bekimo and Pauly were?!!

Most of us will be there early as soon as camp opens to claim as much space as possible for later/new folk so that wd be great help if u can?

Hi Fi, thanks for offer of help and might take u up on that I'll post something tonight as regards to camp....

soz late but have had a few major things happening that sort of took priority :lol:

on lighter note have been festie shopping over w/end with bloke and par beer we are all sorted!!! :lol: