EFEST MEET?

Guest tell

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been on my jollies, so not had chance to see the boards for a few days.

So what are we saying? a meet after the arena closes on the friday??? Eeekkk!!! I'll be hammered by then!! lol

I'm not a good drunk either... i'm one of these girls who goes out looking mint and comes back looking like a cheep crack whore!!

pmsl :lol:

shoptill drop... we need your eggcellent organizing skills!!

I'll be carrying a whole wheel of cheese.

Think i'll be doing efest camp if allowed this year :lol:

And all my booze can go to uncle.

ha ha ha i had a whale of a time last year trying to hook up with mates in the idie disco!! it seemed we were all stood by the post holding the tent up!! lol there is that many and its that packed there is no chance of finding anyone in there. Think i bopped around on my own for an hour or more!!

good point, it's always rammed in there!

plus I'm no good at time keeping, or sense of direction. I rely on my mates to get to the arena and stages on time!

ha ha ha awsome aint they!!

I sprained my wrist on them at Skegvagas last weekend... going compleatly off topic here, has anyone ever been on a fairground ride called the BEAST?

they have one at fantasy island in Ingoldmells, Skegness... one word.... HORRIBLE!!!

Never agian will i go on that thing! :)

me and 2 m8s will be there! if welcum? :) 3 of us, u efesters, i make that pimms oclock :)

you say the 'cheap crack whore' bit like it's a bad thing!! ha ha!!

my word, I live 15 minutes away from Skag-vegas! would of been awesome to party it up!

Five Weeks and Two days until V! WOOOOOOOOO!

hiya all

I will say efest meet always goes pear shaped as hard to organise folk before indie disco for various reasons......

I'm still organising camp but i'm gonna let someone else organise the meet as can be a bit much this organising lark lol....

However, i would say maybe best thing is to maybe find the orange efest camp after for a meet up boozing to the early hours? I don't know if u do meet in arena u need some flags or something to identify the group as u have to remember most of u don't know what each other looks like lol...

shall organise orange camp soon but been a bit distracted lately with serious stuff but don't think I have forgot about camp guys :lol:

Nothing too serious I hope.

If somebody organises a meet I will try (depending on alcohol level and how often I see my watch) and turn up, if not I will pop over to the Efest camp(s) and say hi.