Flags

Guest Karlhippy

Hello folks

As the fashion for flags at festivals is growing more and more each summer, I have a question. Where can I get 'blank' white flags (eg: 3ft x 5ft)? They seem to be a rarity to obtain. I don't want to pay a packet for one as it will only be used at Bdays, probably with a Hawkwind-ish type design done by myself.

K.

Hello folks

As the fashion for flags at festivals is growing more and more each summer, I have a question. Where can I get 'blank' white flags (eg: 3ft x 5ft)? They seem to be a rarity to obtain. I don't want to pay a packet for one as it will only be used at Bdays, probably with a Hawkwind-ish type design done by myself.

K.

Hello folks

K.

What's the flag situation like at Beautiful Days?

( ...those of you who know me, will be aware of my following flag-related views;

Flags at Camp = Good

Flags Wandering About = Ok - just watch whose eyes you are potentially poking out with the end

Things On Sticks = Ok

Big National Flags in Crowd Watching Bands = Evil Incarnate )

:P

not much more at night - skull and cross bones and that's about it. The problem being with it being a natural amphitheatre flag wavers tend to get a tap on the shoulder and asked to look at a large group of irked festival goers on the hill who can't see the act through their flag - they tend to take it down after that.

Hi man,

Beauty is a power. Every body went it.Every one of us looks at someone else and we all secretly want to look like them. They may have longer hair, longer legs, less around the middle, blue eyes against our brown eyes, blonde hair against our black hair, I am sure you get the picture.

Instead of being happy with who we are – we want to look like someone else. There are women who take it too far – they have had so much cosmetic surgery, so nipped and tucked to the point you’re not sure any of the real body is still there! Here they are parading around like they much think they look great! Look close, you will be able to see the scars that no cosmetic surgeon is going to be able to hide.

But are you really sure they are truly happy? Having any type of cosmetic surgery is a major deal and so very hard on your body. It’s not something you take lightly. You have got to do your research just to be sure you will not get a doctor that will ruin your looks instead of improve them!

Thank you

Karl

You can buy blank flags from fleabay

http://www.google.co.uk/products?hl=en&amp...e&resnum=11

When you paint it make sure to use waterproof fabric paint and put it on something to soak up the excess that may run through, unless you want a randomly painted floor/table that is.

Don't do what we did the first time and use really heavy material. It does not 'fly' well and broke two flagpoles with it's weight when wet before we retired it.

See you soon mate.

I went it! It no good. :lol:

She has no spleen! :)

Did they went it?

Like you won't get a slap for that.

It's true. It's a genetic thing, and that's why cosmetic surgeons are never called up to the front line during wars.

I'm sold!

I'd like bigger breasts please! :(

Seeing as I'm a total wimp and pass out at the mention of things surgical, I shall be forced to let it all droop, sag and degenerate unassisted. Think it's already started - I'll just have to stop wearing the glasses and hope everyone I hold dear is into inner beauty - or is there surgery for that these days too?

<br />Karl<br /><br />You can buy blank flags from fleabay <br /><br /><a href="http://www.google.co.uk/products?hl=en&amp;q=blank+flags&amp;cr=countryUK%7CcountryGB&amp;um=1&amp;ie=UTF-8&amp;ei=3mFWStMwjJOMB6yTvb4C&amp;sa=X&amp;oi=product_result_group&amp;ct=title&amp;resnum=11" target="_blank">http://www.google.co.uk/products?hl=en&amp...e&amp;resnum=11</a><br /><br />When you paint it make sure to use waterproof fabric paint and put it on something to soak up the excess that may run through, unless you want a randomly painted floor/table that is.<br /><br />Don't do what we did the first time and use really heavy material. It does not 'fly' well and broke two flagpoles with it's weight when wet before we retired it.<br /><br />See you soon mate.<br /><br /><br />

I have been working on that one - very diligently in fact. Have thought I could get a big Blue Peter flag and just wrap myself in it - just leave the eyes showing. Would save a bit on sun cream too... could buy more alcohol. :P A well thought out two-pronged approach methinks.

:P