i'm still wired

Guest neil_hill_1

I'm glad to be back in many ways (bed, shower, sleep etc) but at the same time I feel a kind of emptiness - almost like I wanna be waking up in the tent with my mates around boiling hot because the tents been heated by the sun, trudging off to get water and a hugely expensive breakfast etc etc...

Just watching all the highlights I can on iPlayer to get the feeling semi back.

Yup still spangled, cancelled my appointment for today, broken croaky voice added to sincerity, still cant feel me feet and sight is still wonky!

I had a rude awakening this morning, my 6am alarm clock! 6 AM ! ! !

I had to go to work this morning at an exhibition at Olympia in London and the first words everyone said to me was "you look rough, how was Glastonbury".

I was too tired to get too excited but in my mind I was racing about it. I am tired, have sore feet, no voice and a cough, but would still love to be back there again.

I am now listening to Zane Lowe's DJ set on the BBC iPlayer to keep me awake and remembering.

Roll on 2010

THE thing is as soon as i get home after work i am getting back on it. am off till next monday, so why the hell not. being in an altered state is a good state in my book... plus i will be weeing in my bushes, not pooing for days, baabywiped out of my mind and forcing the local kebab shops to take £8 for a small donar.

party party.

boooooooooo, the adult christmas is over.

just had an idea, what about a glatonbury advent calender?!?!??!!?? i'd buy one.

I can hear Jim Beam calling my name...and he is ready to rock...reaches into the Glasto unpacking and twist...glug...aahhh! Yum!

NO Glasto depression apart from just missing all the lovely Efesters in person rather than being back in pooterland! Still spangly, trippy and now on the gin! :D

I was suposed to be back at work today but I booked it off last nite cos I couldnt face going back to reality that quickly.. I think I might book the whole week off after Glastonbury 2010.. I need a more phased return to normality than this. I feel like some part of me is still there and not wanting it to be over for another year.

Edited by Pipine