Working?

Guest Adam34

I was just wondering how many people on here are working at Glasto this year? and what they were doing? I have noticed one or two, i am working at the Accustic stage it's a nice little number 4 hours a day, showers and best of all flushing toilets. I can't wait unfortunatly i will have to as i don't think i will get there till late on Thursday.

Roll on Glastonbury!!

Nothing exciting, i am errr. Well my badge last year said hostess! Don't know why. Bascically we have to point the performer's in the right direction and make sure they have the correct drinks, food etc from there riders. it's worth doing for the ticket and the luxuries. i was out and about last year by 2pm everyday. so am hoping for the same this year.

I was just wondering how many people on here are working at Glasto this year? and what they were doing? I have noticed one or two, i am working at the Accustic stage it's a nice little number 4 hours a day, showers and best of all flushing toilets. I can't wait unfortunatly i will have to as i don't think i will get there till late on Thursday.

Roll on Glastonbury!!

I got it through a friend, it was lucky they mentioned it to me a couple of years ago and i said i would be well up for it. Then heard nothing, last year some friends of mine contactes me late may saying they were singing, so i contacted this women(actually saw her in town when i was working and hunted her down and asked if there was any chance) Anyway about 10 days before glasto last year she contacted me saying i could work. Result, i think now iwill try and make it a lifetime commitment.

SunshineSky what are night shifts there like? think im doing nights in Trash City... Never stewarded before and wondering if doing nights is pretty intense? I'm mega excited... bet it'll be such a buzz even if hard work.

I've never been to Glasto before, always been skint but how do you go about working there? How long before do you have to apply and whats the easiest/best jobs there?

(I'm going as a paying customer for the first time this year - ticket was an xmas pressie :D )